Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. By commenting on this site you agree to the following:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- You may comment without being signed in as a Lostock Community Partnership user, however you will be required to provide a name and email for the purposed of preventing spam, etc.
- Debate is welcome within the comments of a post. However, we ask that if you disagree with us, or anyone else, do so in a way that is respectful and relevant.
- As an author to a comment, you retain all ownership of your comment. Lostock Community Partnership do not own them and expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on the Lostock Community Partnership site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post and that you will relieve Lostock Community Partnership from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant Lostock Community Partnership a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.